SEN will study, prepare, submit and on behalf of Client obtain an approval from MOIT (Ministry of Industry and Trade) for the set of Safety Document for Client 2018 Drilling Campaign, one in block 15-1/05. The Safety document includes:
- Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA);
- Safety Management Program (SMP); and
- Emergency Response Plan (ERP).
Detailed scope of work for each study is presented in the next sections.
Preparation Of Quantitative Risk Assessment
Decision No. 04/2015/QD-TTg requires that both qualitative and quantitative risk assessment methods have to be employed to assess the risks associated with the Drilling Campaign and the ways in which these risks are controlled.
SEN’s scope for preparation of Quantitative Risk Assessment shall include the following:
- Convert and translate the existing Quantitative Risk Assessment Study Report into Vietnamese, assuming that the Qualitative RA (HAZID) and Quantitative RA for this Drilling Program has been carried out in another scope of work;
- Prepare a Qualitative and Quantitative Risk Assessment in Vietnamese for this 2018 Drilling Program; and
- Incorporate the prepared Qualitative and Quantitative Risk Assessments into Project Risk Assessment in Vietnamese and in compliance with required structure as regulated in the Decision No. 04/2015/QD-TTg.
Preparation Of Project Safety Management Program
SEN’s scope for preparation of Project Safety Management Program shall include the following:
- Prepare the Project Safety Management Program in Vietnamese and in compliance with required structure as regulated in the Decision No. 04/2015/QD-TTg.
Preparation Of Project Emergency Response Plan
SEN’s scope for preparation of Project Emergency Response Plan shall include the following:
- Prepare the Project Emergency Response Plan in Vietnamese and in compliance with required structure as regulated in the Decision No. 04/2015/QD-TTg.
Documents Submission To Moit
SEN’s scope for submission of documents to MOIT and support in obtaining MOIT’s approval for these documents shall include the following:
- On behalf of Client, present the prepared Dossiers to PVN/ MOIT committee and advocate for approval;
- In consultation with Client, make any alteration or revision required to meet MOIT requirement for approval; and
- Maintain regular contact, as appropriate, with MOIT person-in-charge to ensure no delay is caused by inadequate information or miscommunication by all involved parties.