|Public||Ho Chi Minh City||02 days|
- When taking up a new design, you should identify process hazards that causes incidents or accidents
- You should assess the level of safety when modifying the process of an existing plant or facility
Please register the 2-day training course on “Hazard & Operability Study (HAZOP” organized on 23 & 24/05/2019. The objective of this course is to provide understanding of HAZOP review technique – its methodology and how they are applied in the overall process design/safety management.
After the course, the participants can actively involve in company’s HAZOP for project and modifications and can contribute more effectively as workshop team member. The course will also make a basis for participants to develop their skill to facilitate HAZOP workshops in the future.
This course is designed for:
- Safety professionals,
- Project Engineers including Electrical/ Mechanical/ Process/ Instrument,
- Plant Operators who may participate in a HAZOP project.
- Hazard and Risk concept
- Hazard and Risk Terminology
- Hazard Identification techniques
- Risk Management tools
- HAZOP Methodology
- HAZOP technique and its application
- Process deviation
- HAZOP guidewords
- HAZOP Procedure
- HAZOP Team members and their roles
- HAZOP procedure
- HAZOP Workshop #1
- Production Safety Systems
- Introduction to API RP 14C
- C&E charts
- HAZOP Reporting and follow-up actions
- HAZOP report
- HAZOP action monitoring
- HAZOP Workshop #2
- Other applications of HAZOP
- Close-out session.
- Training venue: Ho Chi Minh City
- Training date: 02 days, 23 – 24 May 2019.
- Training certificate: Certificate will be issued for each participant by GEXCON AS – Norway
- The number of Participant: Min: 15 participants – Max: 25 participants
- The total fee of HAZOP training 7.500.000 VND/participant (In words: Seven million five hundred thousand Vietnam Dong).
- Preferential fee: 7.000.000 VND/participant (This fee will be applied when transferring fee successfully at least 05 working days before the start date).
- 5% discount for registration of 02-04 participants before 16th May 2019.
- 10% discount for registration of 05 participants and more before 16th May 2019.
Note: This above fee includes all training materials, tea-break and lunch for each participant during course.