|Public||Ho Chi Minh City||02 days|
- When taking up a new design, you should identify process hazards that cause incidents or accidents
- You should assess the level of safety when modifying the process of an existing plant or facility
Please register for the 2-day training course on “Hazard & Operability Study (HAZOP)” organized on 13 – 14 May 2021. The objective of this course is to provide an understanding of the HAZOP review technique – its methodology and how they are applied in the overall process design/safety management.
After the course, the participants can actively involve in the company’s HAZOP for projects and modifications and can contribute more effectively as workshop team member. The course will also make a basis for participants to develop their skill to facilitate HAZOP workshops in the future.
This course is designed for:
- Safety professionals,
- Project Engineers including Electrical/ Mechanical/ Process/ Instrument,
- Plant Operators who may participate in a HAZOP project.
- Hazard and Risk concept
- Hazard and Risk Terminology
- Hazard Identification techniques
- Risk Management tools
- HAZOP Methodology
- HAZOP technique and its application
- Process deviation
- HAZOP guidewords
- HAZOP Procedure
- HAZOP Team members and their roles
- HAZOP procedure
- HAZOP Workshop #1
- Production Safety Systems
- Introduction to API RP 14C
- C&E charts
- HAZOP Reporting and follow-up actions
- HAZOP report
- HAZOP action monitoring
- HAZOP Workshop #2
- Other applications of HAZOP
- Close-out session.
- Training venue: Ho Chi Minh City
- Training date: 02 days, 13 – 14 May 2021.
- Training certificate: Certificate will be issued for each participant by SEN
- The number of Participants: Min: 20 participants – Max: 30 participants
- The total fee of HAZOP training 4.500.000 VND/participant (In words: Four million five hundred thousand Vietnam Dong).
- Preferential fee: 4.000.000 VND/participant (This fee will be applied when transferring fee successfully at before 10 May 2021).
- The above fee includes all training materials, tea-break and lunch for each participant during the course.