|Public||Ho Chi Minh City||03 days|
- When taking up a new design, you should identify process hazards that causes incidents or accidents
- You should assess the level of safety when modifying the process of an existing plant or facility
Please register the 3-day training course on “Hazard & Operability Study (HAZOP)” organized on 24 & 26/07/2019. The objective of this course is to provide understanding of HAZOP review technique – its methodology and how they are applied in the overall process design/safety management.
After the course, the participants can actively involve in company’s HAZOP for project and modifications and can contribute more effectively as workshop team member. The course will also make a basis for participants to develop their skill to facilitate HAZOP workshops in the future.
This course is designed for:
- Safety professionals,
- Project Engineers including Electrical/ Mechanical/ Process/ Instrument,
- Plant Operators who may participate in a HAZOP project.
DAY 01 – Instructor: Mr. Ho Quang Tao
1. Introduction to hazard and risk management
- Hazard and Risk Terminology
- Risk management during development and operational phase
- Exercise 1: Hazard Identification
2. Introduction to hazard identification techniques
- HAZID technique
- Bow-tie Diagram
- Risk Matrix
- Exercise 2: Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment by using
- HAZID technique
- Introduction to Layer of Protection Analysis (LOPA)
DAY 02 – Instructor: Mr. Le Ba Hung
3. HAZOP Methodology
- HAZOP technique and its application
- Process deviation
- HAZOP guidewords
- HAZOP Procedure
- HAZOP Team members and their roles
- Exercise 3: HAZOP Workshop #1
DAY 03 – Instructor: Mr. Le Ba Hung
4. Safety Design Standard
- Introduction to API RP 14C
- C&E charts
- Exercise 4: HAZOP Workshop #2
5. Reporting and Recommendations
- HAZOP report
- HAZOP action monitoring
- Exercise 5: HAZOP Workshop #3
- Other applications of HAZOP
- Training venue: Ho Chi Minh City
- Training date: 03 days, 24 – 26 Jul 2019.
- Training certificate: Certificate will be issued for each participant by GEXCON AS – Norway
- The number of Participant: Min: 08 participants – Max: 20 participants
- The total fee of HAZOP training 10.500.000 VND/participant (In words: Ten million five hundred thousand Vietnam Dong).
- Preferential fee: 10.000.000 VND/participant (This fee will be applied when transferring fee successfully at least 05 working days before the start date).
Note: This above fee includes all training materials, tea-break and lunch for each participant during course.
(If you want to conduct training course for your staff only, SEN will tailor an in-house training course to your particular needs with best price.)