This privacy statement applies to the processing of personal data on the website of senwork.com and all associated micro-sites, referred to as the “Website” within this document.
Personal data – means any information relating to an individual who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, email address, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that individual.
Processing shall mean any operation which is performed on personal data, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
Registration on the website
We collect information from you when you register on our site. When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your email address or online identity.
How do we use your information?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To identify threats.
- To personalize your experience.
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Making Purchases/Online Course Registration
- You will be asked to supply certain information applicable to your transaction, including, without limitation, your name, address and other identifying information.
- When you visit the Website for informational purpose we will automatically gather and store certain information (e.g. device type, the browser used, the date and time of visit, pages visited).
How we process your data
We will process personal data provided freely by you so you are able to communicate with us, place orders or access downloadable data. Such personal data may contain your name, e-mail address, contact details, company details, country, purpose of request and order information.
SEN collects and uses personal data only to provide you with the services requested, to administer your contact record, as means of identification and for communication purposes.
You can object to the use of your personal data for direct marketing by unsubscribing from emails received or via the ‘Unsubscribe’ link on our website or contacting us direct.
Your personal data will be retained for as long as there is a legitimate interest and for business purposes only.
Informational e-mails / Newsletters
You can subscribe to our informational e-mails or newsletters with your email address via our website. By providing such data you consent to receiving information and news on our latest products and services as well as general company news which we may feel beneficial to you. Your email address will be retained for as long as you are subscribed or are no longer the owner of the email address.
You can unsubscribe from this service at any time by opting-out via the link provided in each informational e-mail or via the ‘Unsubscribe’ link on our website.
Recipient of your personal data
Your personal data will be disclosed to the following parties:
Within SEN, the transfer of such information is sometimes necessary for the performance of a project or contract or to pursue the legitimate interests of the company.
Personal data may be transferred outside of the country in which it was originally collected and may have different data protection standards than your country of residence. We will endeavour to take reasonable measures to keep up an adequate level of data protection also when sharing your personal data with such countries.
Third party recipients
We engage with trusted third party companies and individuals who assist us in providing the services we offer through this website.
Our subcontractors will only use your personal data for the purpose of performing their contracted duties and will process your personal data only on our behalf and in compliance with our requests.
We may disclose your personal data if legally entitled or required to do so, for example if required by law or by a court order.
Within the principle of storage limitation, we will not keep personal data for longer than necessary. We will strive to periodically review the data we hold. You have the right to request erasure at any time.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site or service provider systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
We take appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect personal data by regularly reviewing our information security policies and implementing new procedures if necessary.
Data subjects’ rights
You have the rights to request the following information:
- Request a copy of what personal data we hold about you.
- Request that the data we hold is updated, rectified or supplemented.
- Request restrictions of how we process your data
- Request for your data to be deleted
Should you be concerned about the use of your data or have any questions regarding our Privacy Statement, please contact us directly through the “Contact us” form on our website and we shall be more than happy to assist.