|In House||Client’s Office||01 or 02 day(s)|
The onshore IMT/CMC training will contain the following elements (but non-exhaustive list):
- Emergency Management principles and industry best practice;
- Incident Notification and reporting;
- Incident Command Structure;
- Understanding of the Client’s Emergency Organization Structure;
- Understanding of the Client’s Emergency Response Team/IMT and the relevant plans/ procedures
- Roles and Responsibilities of all team members and team functions;
- Team briefings / “Time-Out”;
- Hazard and Risk Identification – Dynamic Risk Assessments;
- Decision Making;
- Stress Management;
- To gather necessary documents and develop training/ exercise materials for offshore operation and to ensure the training and exercise consistent with existing Client’s emergency management system and Incident Management Plan;
- Details on content of the training materials and the exercise will be prepared and discussed with and agreed by Client two weeks prior to the training.
- To deliver two sessions of half-day emergency response training to two groups of onshore IMT/CMC members;
- To deliver two sessions of half-day emergency response simulation exercises to two groups of onshore IMT/CMC members at Client’s Office.
- To conduct exercise debriefs and develop a post-exercise report with observations, recommendations and risks identified.
- Duration: 01 day or 02 days (The duration depends on the number of participants)
- Training schedule: Start date will be agreed and finalized between SEN and Client at least 14 days prior to the training commencement date.
- Trainer: Expat Trainer