- CGE Risk Management Solutions B.V. – The Netherlands
- SEN Consulting JSC. – Vietnam
Location and Time
- Duration: 01 day (~ 8 hours)
- Time: 8:30 AM – 05:00 PM, 01st October 2019
- Venue: Training Center of PV Gas Vung Tau, 266 Le Loi Str., Ba Ria – Vung Tau, Vietnam
While Mechanical Integrity is one of the core element of process safety, Incident Investigation and Process Safety Audits are important, too. How all of them can be touched with a software?
Join us at this 1-day workshop to learn more about barrier based risk management with help of the bowtie method and to share experiences with experts from other organisations from the industry.
The workshop will provide a solid understanding of Major Accident Event (MAE) and Safety Critical Elements (SCE) and especially, and share good practices in Hazard Identification (HAZID) –Major Accidental Even (MAE) – Safety Critical Element (SCE) in oil and gas industry in order to minimise process risks.
By joining the workshop, you will explore BowtieXP advantage – a tool for not only performing qualitative risk analysis but also for incident investigation and process safety audit developed by CGE Risk Management Solutions, Netherland. This software can help to visualize complex risks in a way that is understandable and manageable.
The workshop will be a combination of presentations and interactive activities.
- Refresh the connection between the popular concept of Hazard Identification (HAZID) –Major Accidental Even (MAE) – Safety Critical Element (SCE) in oil and gas industry
- Highlight the use of Bow-tie XP in illustration of SCEs and track the adequate maintenance of SCE to prevent hazardous event.
- Introduction to the use of Bow-tie in Incident investigation and Audit
- Introduction to CGE and BowtieXP sale information
|08:00 – 08:45||Registration / Welcome coffee||SEN/CGE|
|08:45 – 09:00||Welcome & Introduction||SEN/CGE|
|09:00 – 09:45||HAZID assessment in oil and gas industry – good practice||SEN|
|09:45 – 10:30||The concept of MAE and SCE & Process Safety Management and the use of Bowtie||SEN|
|10:30 – 10:45||Coffee break|
|10:45 – 11:30||Examples of HAZID- MAE-SCE – Bow-tie in oil and gas industry||SEN|
|11:30 – 13:00||Lunch|
|13:00 – 14:00||Bowtie advantages, HAZID to bowtie||CGE|
|14:00 – 15:00||8 steps of bowtie & Building a bowtie in BowTieXP||CGE|
|15:00 – 15:15||Coffee break|
|15:15 – 16:00||Continuous quality improvement using IncidentXP & AuditXP||CGE|
|16:00 – 16:20||Systems & Parts connection to maintenance system||CGE|
|16:20 – 16:45||Questions & Remarks||CGE|
|16:45 – 17:00||Close of Workshop||SEN|
This workshop is for participants from oil and gas industry including upstream, mid stream and downstream.
Participants already have experience with HAZID – MAE – SCE and would like to have better view and link among these concepts.
Participant who would like to use a tool presenting the SCE, tracking of maintenance and process audit.
- Safety Engineers
- Process Engineers
- Asset Integrity Management Engineers
- Maintenance and Inspection Engineers