|Public||Ho Chi Minh City||03 days|
- Why is Risk assessment necessary for your company?
- What is the current application of Risk assessment in the world?
- Do you know major events in the world due to lack of hazard identification and risk assessment?
- Are you sure you have identified and fully assessed the risks that could cause incidents or accidents at your workplace?
- As risk reduction measures may be costly, how do you decide which invested resources are to prioritize to minimize the risk?
The above questions will be answered satisfactorily in the 3-day training course on “Process Risk Assessment“ will be organized by SEN Consulting JSC from 11th to 13th September 2019.
Course participants will:
- Understanding of risk management basis;
- Know how to organize and apply current practice of risk assessment;
- Have access to and know how to use valid risk database and risk assessment guidelines;
- Know how to evaluate a risk assessment report;
- Know how to evaluate risk reduction measure by cost-benefit analysis; and
- Start practice as a risk analyst.
Part 1. Qualitative risk assessment
Overall introduction to hazard and risk management
- Hazard and risk management
- Risk management during development phases
- Risk management during project lifetime
Introduction to qualitative risk assessment
- HAZID and HAZOP
- Risk matrix
- HAZID for facility design and operation
Part 2. Quantitative Risk Assessment
- Scoping QRA and data collection
- Frequency Analysis
- Utilization of Historical data
- Fault tree analysis
- Event tree analysis
- Fire/explosion event tree
- Escape and evacuation event tree
- Risk Calculation
- Introduction about Shell FRED, SHEPHERD software and FLACS software
- Non-process risk assessment
- Risk summation
- Risk reduction measures
- Cost benefit analysis
- Project engineers, facility engineers or HSE professionals who may:
- Participate in risk assessment workshops;
- Organize or provide input to Quantitative Risk Assessment;
- Evaluate or approve Risk Assessment reports; and
- Involve in making decision based on risk reduction measure.
- Professionals who want to conduct risk assessments
- Training venue: Ho Chi Minh City
- Training date: 03 days, 11-13 September 2019.
- Training certificate: Certificates will be issued for each participant by Gexcon As – Norway
- The number of Participant: Max: 20 participants
- The total fee of Process risk assessment training 10.000.000 VND/participant (In words: Ten million Vietnam Dong only).
- Preferential fee: 9.500.000 VND/participant (This fee will be applied when transferring fee successfully at least 05 working days before the start date).
Note: This above fee includes all training materials, tea-break and lunch for each participant during course.
(If you want to conduct training course for your staff only, SEN will tailor an in-house training course to your particular needs with best price.)
Mr. Ho Quang Tao will be Course Instructor. Tao has twenty-four (24) years of experience within the Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) sector, focusing on upstream and midstream oil and gas operations.
Until now, Tao has successfully conducted 27 HAZID, 53 HAZOP, 09 SIL workshops related to upstream, midstream and downstream of oil and gas activities in Vietnam and South East Asia. In 1998, Tao and his team independently carried out the first local QRA for fixed platform MSP-3 offshore Vietnam; the report was certified by DNV. Up to now with SEN, Tao has conduct 40 projects for QRA services. Also in HSE case/Safety case service, Tao also have led the preparation for HSE Case/Safety Case for 14 installations in 09 projects in Oil & Gas industry Vietnam.
In addition, Mr. Tao has conducted 18 training courses on Risk Assessment (HAZOP, HAZID, Quantitative risk assessment …) for electricity and oil and gas companies, including 02 training courses organized by Ministry of Industry and Trade and Ministry of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs.