|In House||Client’s Office||01 or 02 day(s)|
- Provide refresh training to improve the competency for forklift operators who have adequate operational skill or safety knowledge as legal requirements.
- Re-assess to ensure that these forklift operators meet the practicable standards for operators after the training.
- Highlight any common gaps in operators’ competency for improvement.
Theory session and test
- Legal requirements in forklift operations
- Safety traffic rules for forklift
- Knowledge on safety measures in forklift operation
- Safe loading/unloading procedures
- Knowledge on forklift maintenance
Practical session and test
- Forklift check
- Driving and lifting system check
- Test warning system
- Operation preparation
- Driving in the chicane
- Pick up a load
- Placing a load
- Move on the yard ground and workshop floor
- Forklift stop
- Finish the work
- Working diary and hand over
- Duration: 01 day (01 Theory session and 01 Practical session)
- Training schedule: Start date will be agreed and finalized between SEN and Client at least 14 days prior to the training commencement date.
- Maximum of Participants: 12 Forklift operators
- Estimated cost: $ 2,200 / 01 day course
Note: The above cost includes all professional fees and transportation fee for instructor, other expenses, such as: training materials, tools to prepare the practice site.